OLD SPICE+ RE BRAND= BRILLIANT CAMPAIGN

The re-branding of Old Spice is without a doubt my favourite advertising campaign at the moment. The use of humour within the tv ads to revive their market share is brilliant, with the characters representing a stereotypical "i am a man's man" attitude.

My favourite is this one, which I first found on Tumblr a month or so ago, I must have seen it about 50 times by now I find it that funny.



I posted it on Facebook to see what kind of reaction it would get, and funnily enough, more girls than boys liked it! I love how the advert is aimed at men through women, aiming it at their male consumer's girlfriends/wives who will buy it for their man, or the male consumer will buy it based the "effect" it will have on women according to the ad.

Overall, hilarious.