SELF PROMO RESEARCH+SECRET SHOPS=SUPERMARKET SARAH


I just came across this AMAZING website after looking around style websites, called Supermarket Sarah.

"Sarah decided to leave the corporate world behind her and has set up shop in her own home. Her home, round the corner from Portobello Market where she has a stall, is now overflowing with treasures and delights and she welcomes visitors with tea and cakes."

I love the idea of having a pretty little shop in your home, and each wall of it is styled differently to a theme or designer, making it look like a huge, multi media moodboard.

Take a look:


The above one is my favourite, I love that skateboard on the bottom right...



Definitely an inspiration to create mood boards in different ways, and exploring interiors as a way of expressing a theme. LOVE LOVE LOVE. You can even click on the items on the website and purchase them online. One of my favourite websites I have ever came across. It even has a blog...FOLLOW.